The SA Institute for Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS), an independent public entity in sport based in Newlands (Cape Town) is recruiting for the following full-time position.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing an effective and efficient secretarial and administrative support to the office of SAIDS.
The primary responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing secretarial and administrative support.
- Assisting with Supply Chain Management
- Is the Personal Assistant to the General Manager.
- Professional telephone etiquette and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Minute taking and compiling meeting minutes.
- Financial management literacy.
- Knowledge of anti-doping policies and the sport infrastructure in South Africa would be an advantage.
- A post matric certificate.
- Previous work experience in a professional environment.
Starting remuneration package is all inclusive of salary and benefits (health insurance and retirement annuity): R183 386 per annum.
All prospective candidates should email a cover letter and a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and place the position they are applying for in the subject line by Friday, 14th June 2019.
A third party will independently verify qualifications and references of short-listed candidates. If you do not receive a reply from the SAIDS within two weeks following the closing deadline, you can assume your application was unsuccessful.
To learn more about SAIDS, please take a look at our website www.drugfreesport.org.za