The SA Institute for Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS), an independent public entity in sport, is recruiting for the full-time position of Senior Doping Control Coordinator. SAIDS offices are based in Newlands, Cape Town.
The person will be responsible for the effective and efficient execution of the national drug-testing plan in sport that is in compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code and the respective International Standards.
- An advanced understanding of the science, medicine and physiology involved with elite sports performance.
- Knowledge of anti-doping policies and matters.
- Understanding the governance of sport on a national and international level.
- Financial management literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Training and mentoring skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- A Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or closely related field.
- 5 years’ professional experience in sport or a related field.
Starting remuneration package is all inclusive of salary and benefits (health insurance and retirement annuity). R213,628 per annum.
All prospective candidates should email a cover letter and a resume/CV to email@example.com and place the position they are applying for in the subject line by 16th November 2018. A third party will independently verify qualifications and references of short-listed candidates. If you do not receive a reply from the SAIDS within two weeks following the closing deadline, you can assume your application was unsuccessful.
More details about SAIDS can be found on our website.