The South African Institute for Drug-Free Sport (SAIDS) is a Schedule 3A (of the Public Finance Management Act (PFMA)) Public Entity.
SAIDS invites suitably qualified and experienced companies to submit proposals to render outsourced Internal Audit Services to the entity for a period of 3 years.
The successful bidder will be required to comply with the standards and guidelines as set out by the South African Institute of Internal Auditors.
In this regard tenderers should at least provide for:
- Facilitating the updating of the risk assessment (Strategic and Operational Risk Registers);
- Developing an annual internal audit plan and 3 year rolling audit plan based on the risk assessment results and liaison with the Audit and Risk Committee;
- Presenting the risk assessment and audit plans to management and the Audit and Risk Committee for approval;
- Execution of the annual audit plan;
- Reporting the results of internal audits to management;
- Performing any ad hoc requests from management for internal audit reviews;
- Reporting the results of review and the progress against internal audit plan, at meetings with management and the Audit and Risk Committee.
- Fulfil all requirements pertaining to internal audit as reflected in the PFMA and Treasury Regulations.
Based on an assessment of the bids submitted, a winning bidder will be selected for the provision of outsourced Internal Audit Services.
Bidders are expected to indicate their budgeted hours and quote a firm price per annum for the 3 years, as well as their charge-out rates for any ad-hoc work.
All quoted prices are to be inclusive of VAT.
A company profile, registration with the central supplier database (CSD), BBBEE status as well as an original and valid tax clearance certificate must be included.
The closing date to submit proposals is 20 December 2019
For more information please contact:
Onke Ngwane – Tel: 021 686 1634 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Isgaak Kalam – Tel: 021 686 1634 or email: email@example.com