The Prohibited List contains the prohibited substances and methods, which is a cornerstone of the World Anti-Doping Code. The List is updated annually following an extensive consultation process facilitated by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
Use the "Medication Check" tool to check if the medication(s) that you are using are prohibited.
- A summary of the major modifications and explanatory notes for the 2018 List can be viewed by clicking on this link.
- Online Medication Check tool
- Who needs a Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE)?
- ADHD related TUE applications
- TUE application form & contacts
- Risks of Dietary / Sport Supplements
- Report Doping
- World Anti-Doping Agency